You should have a great passion for technology, an obsession for quality, experience of 5 years or more and be a PHP master.
Our ever-evolving ecosystem includes a network of WP sites, and dedicated custom-built solutions for eCommerce, customer memberships and customer support. It will soon also include mobile apps.
We generally look for attitude over aptitude when it comes to technical skills, a history of proven execution and excellent root cause analysis problem-solving skills are things that we value highly.
You must have a solution-oriented mindset always seeking the absolute best solutions to solve problems independently and collaboratively. It's essential to be a team player; we succeed because we catch and support each other in our work. In your day to day operations, you appreciate receiving feedback on your work because you know it’ll make you even better at your job and at the same time you will be comfortable assisting your teammates by doing the same in the form of code reviews, general feedback, and structured sharing.
- Administer hosting and DNS and carryout adhoc/routine server and database maintenance.
- Bring your own skills, talent with other languages and ideas to improve and streamline our online and in-house tech/software.
- Work closely in functional scrum units to execute the vision of the business leaders in terms of functionality and user experience.
- Provide solutions, develop and maintain websites.
- Develop IT requirements for web applications including overall tech strategy for the company.
- Respond rapidly to continuous changes and real-time updates required to websites.
- Conduct internal training & knowledge sharing regularly.
- Willing to mentor junior developers to increase their code quality and productivity (in the future).
- A burning desire to be the greatest version of yourself.
Please apply today.