Salary: £30,000 pa
Hours: Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing company based in Northampton.
We are looking for someone amazing to join our friendly, multi-talented team, you should be self-motivated and a great communicator. Ideally, you will have the following:
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong track record as a bookkeeper
• Confident working with Xero accounting system
• Experience working with payroll and HMRC
• Confident using Word and Excel
• Be organised, efficient, able to manage own workload and show accurate attention to detail
• Be professional and reliable and be will to ‘muck-in’ and get things done
• Inputting of invoices/receipts and other financial date onto the Xero account system
• Managing cashflow
• Monthly reconciliation of purchase and supplier ledger
• Supplying accurate weekly/monthly reports to the Directors
• Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
• Monthly payroll and collation of monthly expenses
• Preparation and submission of monthly PAYE returns
• Preparation and submission of monthly payroll data to NEST
• Petty cash control
We are an award-winning e-Learning provider to large companies worldwide: Vodafone, Boots, Levi’s, Gucci, to name a few. We specialise in making training come to life and have many facilities internally to achieve this including our own film studio.
We are a small team at the top of our game, and we like to think we go the extra mile for our clients. If you are the kind of people who thrives on responsibility, then come and join us.