We are currently recruiting for Fence Installers to join our team based in Leicestershire, to work in 2-man teams across the UK installing all types of timber and steel commercial fencing on construction sites.
- Must be willing to travel, with occasional stop out.
- Liaise with Site Management and Contracts Managers to establish specification, etc.
- Work to agreed method statements, policies and customer requirements.
- Locate and plot all services.
- Excavate post holes and erect fencing to agreed specification.
- Supervise Labourer during works.
- Complete site safety paperwork including site inspections and tool box talks.
- Ensure all tools are maintained, PAT tested and in good condition.
- Make sure that company vehicle is serviced, clean and in good condition.
- Ensure all tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience installing commercial fencing on construction sites.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- CSCS card essential.
- SSSTS and cable locating training would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Proactive, reliable and not afraid of hard work.
- Prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Potential for progression and development.
- Training provided.
- Potential earnings of up to £35,000 pa.
We are a privately owned Fencing Contractor, established for over 30 years. We work nationwide installing security fencing, swing gates, sliding gates, barriers, turnstiles, automated products and all temporary hoardings. We are looking for aspirational, organised individuals with experience in installation and who can take the initiative to solve problems.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.