Full or Part Time.
We are currently recruiting for a FCA Compliance Consultant - Home/Field based to join our team.
• Manage own time effectively to achieve agreed business deadlines
• Organise, design and deliver effective Compliance Solutions
• Provide on-site and remote Compliance support including file reviewing
• Provide support covering the FCA Handbook, T&C, financial crime, FCA reporting, mortgages, investments, pensions and insurance.
• Maintain a good working knowledge and understanding of the regulatory horizon
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Maintain personal professional development in line with industry standards
• Effective and excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence others and build strong working relationships
• Report writing skills
• Good knowledge of FCA Rules & Principles
• A full, current, UK driving licence
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent (Level 4)
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Compliance role
• IFA & Mortgage experience
• Consumer credit experience (desirable)
• G60/AF3 qualification (desirable)
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Pension, business mileage and expenses in addition to 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus statutory holidays.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.