FCA Compliance Consultant
Home based - Full or Part Time
Salary £30 to £40k pro rata and commensurate with experience and qualifications
Pension, business mileage and expenses in addition to 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus statutory holidays.
• Manage own time effectively to achieve agreed business deadlines
• Organise, design and deliver effective Compliance Solutions
• Provide on-site and remote Compliance support including file reviewing
• Provide guidance and support covering the FCA Handbook, financial promotions, T&C, financial crime & FCA reporting
• Provide compliance guidance and support covering General Insurance, Mortgages, Investments and Pensions.
• Maintain a good working knowledge and understanding of the regulatory horizon
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Maintain personal professional development in line with industry standards
• Effective and excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence others and build strong working relationships
• Report writing skills
• Good knowledge of FCA Rules & Principles
• A full, current, UK driving licence
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent (Level 4)
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Compliance role
• IFA & Mortgage experience
• Consumer credit experience (desirable)
• G60/AF3 qualification (desirable)
Please apply today.