FCA Compliance Consultant
Home/Field based – UK wide
Full or Part Time
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Business mileage and expenses in addition to 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus statutory holidays. The role may include travel throughout Great Britain and overnight stays.
Our company has been providing proactive and bespoke compliance solutions to financial services professionals for over 17 years and wishes to increase its core team with the addition of either a full or part time Compliance Consultant.
Following an initial training/induction period the successful candidate will be required to provide client focussed compliant regulatory support to the companies directly authorised clients on both a face to face and remote basis.
• Manage own time effectively to achieve agreed business deadlines
• Design and deliver Compliance Solutions to our clients to ensure that they, in turn, meet their regulatory requirements
• Provide on-site and remote Compliance support including file reviewing, industry and regulatory guidance
• Provide support to our clients in areas including, but not limited to, the FCA Handbook, financial promotions, Training & Competence, regulatory and legislative changes, complaints, financial crime, FCA reporting, mortgages, investments, pensions, non-investment insurance contracts and consumer credit activities
• Maintain a good working knowledge and understanding of the regulatory horizon and communicate this in ‘plain English’ to our clients
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Maintain personal professional development in line with industry standards
• Effective and excellent communication skills in an approachable style
• Ability to influence others
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Report writing skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Good knowledge of FCA Rules & Principles in particular, MCOB/COBS/ICOBS/CONC/PERG/PRU.
• A full, current, UK driving licence
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent (Level 4) – or working towards
• CeMap / CF6 / MAQ
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Compliance role
• IFA & Mortgage experience
• Consumer credit experience (desirable)
• G60/AF3 qualification (desirable)
To be considered for this role, please apply today.