As an established fashion supplier and importer, we are looking for a new addition to our East London based team for a 12 month Internship. You will focus on maintaining our multi-product ladies wear showroom, working alongside all departments to keep the sampling process running smoothly.
We deal with factories in China, India, Bangladesh and the UK, making production for a wide range of customers such as New Look, TK Maxx, ASOS, Boohoo, our own brand concessions & independent boutiques as well as large European and Canadian customers.
- Managing our extensive show-room, keeping track of samples and stock.
- Supporting the merchandising/design & sales teams.
- General administration for all departments.
- Following up from meetings / sending out, documenting samples / chasing new developments & liaising with factories.
- Preparing samples for in house photoshoots.
- Arranging samples/taking photographs.
- General office duties including communicating with far eastern factories and arranging national & international courier parcels.
- Cutting swatches & filing fabrics/trims.
- Maintaining our show room; keeping it tidy and up to date.
- Needs to be a team player with good organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have great time management.
- Needs to be enthusiastic & have a keen eye for detail.
- Must be trend aware and have a keen interest in fashion - but to note this is not a design role.
Apply with a CV and cover letter via the application form.