We are a market leading designer and manufacturer of industrial weighing equipment based in Birstall, Leicester.
Due to business growth and expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Fabricator/Welder to join our busy engineering workshop on a permanent basis.
The successful fabricator welder must be able to demonstrate the ability to work to the high standards set by us and need to have a proven track record of fabricating products along with experience of TIG welding stainless steel.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Ideally apprentice trained or equivalent, but not essential
- MIG & TIG welding, cutting & fabrication from CAD drawings
- Have a fabrication-based background, with experience of welding or brazing
- Experienced in finishing of stainless steel products
- A clean and current driving licence is essential
- NEST Pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave increasing by 1 day per year served (Max 25 days total)
- Job stability in a clean and safe working environment
- A team-based culture which people are treated with respect and valued
- Free Parking
To be considered for this role, please apply today.