We are based in the centre of Gloucester, we pride ourselves on our clean, heated and well-equipped workshop and we are looking for an experienced or trainee Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join our team. An experienced Mechanic must have repair and serving experience however a trainee that is still undertaking a Motor Vehicle qualification or has just finished will be considered.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8-5pm and 8-4pm on a Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities (training will be provided for an inexperienced applicant):
- Remove and refit transmissions
- Maintenance and repairs of vehicles
- Inspection and diagnosis of vehicles
- Repair, service and road test vehicles
- Ensure parts are ordered, stored safely and secured
- To keep a neat and tidy working area
- Ability to work independently and problem solve mechanical and electrical faults
- Flexible skill set and quick to adapt and learn
- Punctual, reliable and motivated
- Good customer service skills
- Mechanical background
- Experienced or trainee Technician/Mechanic
- Set of tools
- Full UK driving license
The salary will dependent on the level of experience and training.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.