Our client is a client-focused electrical contractor that carries out both domestic and commercial work all across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. They are currently looking for an experienced Electrician to join their team.
- Good experience of all aspects of domestic and commercial electrical works
- Valid 17th/18th Edition qualification
- ECS SJIB Grading card
- Full understanding of electrical testing
- Health & Safety awareness
- Comfortable working in domestic and commercial environments
- Full UK manual driving licence
- Good time keeping and organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team, ensuring deadlines met
- Positive attitude
40 hours per week Monday to Friday + overtime as and when required (overtime rates apply).
This is a 40-hour per week role and a company van is provided.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply today.