Follows specifications and other appropriate instructions and/or procedures to accurately assemble components in the production area using a variety of tools and equipment. This will include, but is not limited to, mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, and fitting safety critical parts.
- Support quality, productivity and process improvement initiatives.
- Carry out lean production activities.
- Record and report faults to relevant areas of production.
- Perform work quality checks to ensure product meets quality and safety standards.
- Maintain a clean, well-organised safe work area which adheres to Company housekeeping processes.
- Carry out problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for realising continuous improvement to products and processes.
- Panel Building - including fitting of all electrical components
- Wiring of automation control panels using schematic diagrams
- Fitting connectors onto cables
The ideal candidate will come from an electrical background with proven experience of wiring assemblies both in cabinets and on form boards previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
You must be hard working, understand technical drawings, have good communication skills and must be reliable.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.