Fully qualified, Electrical Supervisor needed to oversee our growing team of skilled electricians on some exciting new projects across London.
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Hours: Minimum 40h per week
Employed or Sub Contract positions available
Overtime may be required where necessary
Well established and respected electrical contracting company operating from a head office in Portslade, generally serving the South East and London, current turnover circa £8m but with ambitions to grow this further over the next 5 years. Operating in various sectors including construction, hospitality, healthcare, educational, office fit out and maintenance. Small works and maintenance projects range from £50 to £40k and Commercial projects range from £40k to £3m.
Job Overview, Skills and Experience
• ECS Gold card mandatory
• 18th Edition preferable but can be provided
• SSSTS preferable but can be provided
• Minimum 5 years’ suitable experience
• Smart, polite and customer friendly attitude essential
• Able to work on own initiative
• Company uniform provided
• Competitive rates of pay
• Employed position or Sub Contract
• ECIS Operative Benefits provided upon satisfactory completion of probation for employed roles only
To be considered for this role, please apply today.