The company’s client base expands across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom undertaking a diverse range of contracts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overseeing the management of the electrical estimating on a daily basis, and as such, is accountable for its performance to ensure that the client’s needs are exceeded at all times.
• Providing estimated costs of proposed projects and survey/cost completed works
• Carrying out estimating for commercial, education, office, and hospitality projects throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the UK.
• Leading the full electrical estimating process of the company
• Liaising with departmental staff, client departments, contractors, suppliers and statutory authorities in matters relating to work as appropriate.
• Monitoring and controlling the day-to-day finance of all estimated contracts, up to and including production of final accounts
• Liaising with specialists and consultants as appropriate to obtain assistance and advice.
• Supervising staff including allocation and control of work
• Checking and authorising orders and invoices ensuring that agreed financial regulations and procedures are followed.
Must have 4 years previous electrical estimating experience or degree equivalent , preferably with experience working on projects worth up to 2 million
• Degree or time served in mechanical/electrical/building services engineering or equivalent
• Technically competent with a good understanding of electrical installation methods and pricing
• Strong mathematical and IT Skills
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Bill soft and estimate
• Full confidence in accuracy of estimates/tenders produced