We are a well-established young fashion brand based in London. We have an expanding retail and web concessions business. We currently have over 400 retail concessions in the UK and Ireland with major retailers including New Look, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins and House of Fraser. We also trade our brand online with these retailers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Admin Assistant to join our concessions team.
What will you be doing as an ecommerce Admin Assistant?
You will be responsible for ensuring that our Third-Party Ecommerce partners including Debenhams, Simply Be and Sainsburys have our best product to sell on their websites.
You will be providing crucial admin support to our Merchandisers and build excellent relationships with various departments of the business from buying to distribution as well as external stakeholders.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and a fast learner.
A keen interest in fashion and the latest trends is essential in this role. In store retail experience would also be an advantage.
Ecommerce Admin Assistant -Primary Responsibilities
- Allocating stock to our Third-Party Ecommerce partners and reviewing performance by style.
- Analysing and controlling replenishment of stock.
- Daily liaison with the Distribution Centre for update on stock and deliveries.
- To use in house software system to analyse sales and monitor stock levels.
- To complete and submit intake sheets for stock to go live on retailer’s websites
- To upload images and product information
- Create listings and write product descriptions for the brands latest styles
- Intake Management Day to day management of intake and relationship with supplier to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Reporting: responsible for producing daily sales and feedback to team, reviewing sales figures and advising Merchandiser of appropriate actions
Ecommerce Admin Assistant – Experience and skills
- Computer literate. Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an interest in fashion and latest trends.
- A understanding of a retail business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills