We are a forward looking and progressive care provider with an innovative outlook to the delivery of care in the community. We believe our service users deserve the best care, and that actually it is possible to deliver this. Our strength is in our people- front line care staff, care coordinators and back office staff who work seamlessly with the latest technologies to ensure a great outcome for our service users. We are currently expanding our footprint and require an experienced Care Coordinator in our Bedford branch. This is an extremely important role within the organisation as the effectiveness of the care coordination impacts the whole delivery of the service.
The care coordinator is responsible for the continuity of care for all of our customers. This vital role has a huge impact on the lives of many people who rely on our care and support. If you want to join a dynamic team making a positive difference to our customers’ lives, then this could be the role for you.
- Managing the weekly rota by matching the right carers and service users together for the best possible outcomes
- Dealing with inbound telephone enquiries
- Be available for on call duties on a rota basis
- Supporting operations to deliver a good service
The Right Candidate:
- Must have experience of care coordination in a domiciliary care service
- Copes well under pressure and works well under tight deadlines
- Has excellent communication and people skills
- Has a high level of computer literacy
- Is a team player
- Has access to their own car and a Full UK Driving Licence
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive Salary
This position is vital to the needs of the business and this is reflected in the salary on offer.
To be considered for this exciting position, please apply today