We are a forward looking and progressive care provider with an innovative outlook to the delivery of care in the community. We believe our service users deserve the best care, and that actually it is possible to deliver this. Our strength is in our people- front line care staff, care coordinators and back office staff who work seamlessly with the latest technologies to ensure a great outcome for our service users. We are currently expanding our footprint and require an experienced Branch Manager for our Warwick/Coventry branch. This is a greenfield opportunity and the successful candidate will have the upward breadth to develop their career in a growing and stimulating organsisation
With the full support of the rest of the business the successful candidate will be required to setup a new domiciliary care service
- Recruitment of staff and carers and supporting them to deliver the highest levels of service.
- Taking on new referrals from Social Services and building professional relationships with Commissioners and Social
- Building a supportive environment where your staff/ carers will feel valued and respected.
- Maintaining the branch to the required Company standards
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for providing Care and Leadership.
- Strong knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC compliance
- Must have led a domiciliary care service or been in the leadership team of one
- Work well within a team but also under their own motivation
- Have the ability to lead and inspire staff
- Be well organised and have strong communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
This is a truly greenfield opportunity in an organisation with great ambitions. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the business strategy and make a real impact in the industry.