Our client has a collection of four hotels offering a range of accommodation options in Edinburgh City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Experience and proven track record in digital marketing and reactive to digital trends
• Strong Project Management skills, ability to manage multiple projects & deliver on time
• Budget management experience
• Analytical mind to analyse data & metrics & translate insight into actionable strategies
• Ideally holds digital marketing experience for the hospitality industry
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop a digital strategy for the group, taking responsibility for digital lead generation and building online customer journey's to support end to end digital acquisition
• Maximise the visibility of the brand in organic search through SEO: creating a keyword and SEO strategy for each brand
• Responsible for developing and executing digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels and media
• Ability to drive new leads via online channels and evidence ROI. Ability to grow customer base via digital marketing channels to include PCC, Meta Search, Display Advertising, Re-marketing and Social Media
• A strong understanding of Google Analytics to include customised reporting and producing advanced audience profiles
• Ability to interpret research to support content strategies and omni-channel user experience journeys
• Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as paid media and social media. Digitally support lead generation campaigns for off-line activities such as conferences and events
• Experience, with the understanding of nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and up sell/cross-sell opportunities and demonstrate ROI
• Support the Marketing Manager with various additional tasks
Salary: Negotiable subject to experience
The office is based just off the Royal Mile. You will report to the Marketing Manager.
If interested, please apply today with a CV and Cover Letter detailing your experience and why you would be a good fit for the role.