We are a leading manufacturer of high and ultra high pressure packaged engineered solutions. We design, manufacture, install and service cost-effective and environmentally responsible pumping solutions for safe and hazardous areas. Established in 1981, our experience in building robust pump packages for the toughest onshore and offshore process and water-jet pumping applications is significant.
We are currently looking for two Design Engineers to join our team in Worcester, reporting to the Engineering Project Manager you will be responsible for detailed equipment design & specification. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company with extensive international markets.
The successful candidate will have:
- A sound mechanical engineering background
- Experience of quality systems & safe design practice
- Knowledge and experience of structural and capital equipment diesel driven and electric driven system design
- Worked on the design of skid mounted equipment and enclosures for offshore use
- Experience of diesel (and electric a bonus) driven rotating equipment
- Experience of the offshore and international oil and gas industry
- Experience of high (and ultra high) pressure water pumps, pumping and pipework (plunger type pumps)
- Worked on highly specified design projects
- Experience and proficiency with 3D CAD (preferably Solidedge or Solidworks)
Experience in the design of hazardous area equipment would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
In all cases starting salary will be dependant on your experience which must be supported by recognised academic qualifications. These are permanent positions with benefits of pension scheme, life assurance and income protection scheme. Employees are expected to reside within a reasonable commuting distance from the Company's HQ in Worcester.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today!