Our client is currently recruiting a Deputy Manager who has experience of supporting children and young people with a diagnosed learning disability.
- Working closely with the manager, to help ensure that the Children's Home meets quality high standards
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Developing and leading the team
- A proven track record of supervisory experience within Children's Residential services
- Strong staff management and leadership skills
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes
- Minimum Level 3 diploma in children and young people or children's residential diploma
Hours of work are 39 per week, rota system in operation to include days,evenings, weekends and sleep over duties. You will also be required to be flexible with the working hours and you will be on call. Hours may vary within the week to include weekend and evening cover work as required.
Salary: £23000 - £25000 dependent on skills and qualifications.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.