An exciting opportunity to join a well-established and dynamic team based in Market Harborough with colleagues based in international operations. As the Data Assistant you will main maintain the content and quality of data on behalf of clients using our system to specified deadlines and offer a first-line user support helpdesk service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysing, editing and inputting information provided by clients into the system.
- Competently using Microsoft Office products for a variety of tasks.
- Converting digital information into web-friendly data formats.
- Actively participating in office-based meetings with clients and colleagues.
- Delivering accurate and good quality work in accordance with defined standards.
- Meeting deadlines by delivering tasks defined by managers.
- Support the Managing Director and wider management team with new business and project support as required. (Such as site configuration, data entry, permissions, training etc.)
- To hold a GCSE qualification in English at grade B or above (or an equivalent qualification).
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills oral and written.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as knowledge of and experience of using database driven software applications.
- Ability to demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to tasks.
- A team player.
- Good time keeping.
You will be working 37 and a half hours per week, worked accordance with their flexi-time working policy.
However, it would be expected that you work the hours necessary to meet company deadlines and travel to meetings as appropriate to the role.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.