Why join us? We are a fast growing business offering a range of solutions specifically designed to meet the demanding and exacting standards required by best-in-class Finance functions. Our solutions are modular by design so you can build, step by step, different components in phases, to the point at which you have a fully integrated and compatible suite. All our products incorporate Accountagility’s own in-memory processing capability, which is the fastest number crunching solution in its class – saving hours at the most critical times, giving you speed when it is most needed.
We are seeking a confident self-starter to work as an Intern at our City of London office. You will work closely with our team on a variety of relevant projects and provide a solid support function to our clients. You must have great technical ability, a desire for learning new skills & technologies; continuously looking to grow your knowledge and surpass expectations. You will be working with innovative technologies and therefore have passion for exploration and troubleshooting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design OLAP cube views to meet client reporting/analysis requirements
- Be involved from Technical design through to implementation
- Design, build, test and maintain implementations that are dynamic and scalable to fulfil client requirements.
- Communicate regularly with technical and non-technical team members including partnering with business stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Work with senior members of the team to develop implementation specifications
- Provide in depth training to clients in the use of the system and guiding solution modifications through to implementation
- Analyse and reconcile data to ensure business processes are reflected correctly in cube views
- Create, optimise and maintain client reports and dashboards
Job Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Business Intelligence, Mathematics or related field
- Able to develop SQL for data modelling and database development purposes
- Familiarity with the following object-oriented languages: Python, C#, VB.Net, Java.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Strong team player who can adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
-Knowledge of Finance/Accountancy