An excellent opportunity has become available within a well-established ladies fashion company for a Customer Service/Social Media Assistant. The company is a multi-brand women's fashion distributor that has been supplying womenswear to many high street retailers, department stores and internet retailers for many years
You will be working in our Manchester showroom and will be responsible for managing our Social Media campaigns and activities.
- Responding to customer queries via social media, email and telephone
- Responding to customer messages/posts on Facebook and Instagram, encouraging conversation around our products
- Some data input and administration
- Other ad-hoc, general duties as required
- Creating engaging content for social and blog
- Writing content for blog/landing pages
Experience And Skills:
- Computer literate. Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an interest in fashion and latest trends.
- You must be fully up to date with current fashion, media, and influencer trends, blogs, music etc.