We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Adviser based at our offices in Bexhill. We are looking for an individual who has a high level of computer literacy with experience of Microsoft packages. Customer service support experience is desired, along with excellent listening and communication skills. An excellent telephone manner is essential. This role is based in a fast-paced environment so the ability to work well under pressure whilst ensuring your tasks are executed to the highest possible standards and quality is vital. We are looking for people who can engage with our customers, who have a problem solving, can-do attitude with an analytical and engaging personality.
- Answering customer support messages via telephone or email promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Accurately recording and logging interaction with customers
- Updating the account information and retrieving this information to create reports for management
- General office administration
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to custome solutions
- Supporting management when required.
Customer Service Skills and Qualifications:
- High level of computer literacy with experience of Microsoft Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Customer service support experience
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Pays attention to detail and is a fast learner
- Engaging personality with an analytical, problem solving attitude
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your work load
- Excellent telephone etiquette
To be considered for this role, please apply today.