Our company is currently expanding, and we are looking for a creative problem-solving individual with two years AV installation experience and at least a years’ experience in Control4 and Lutron programming.
The successful candidate must have a passion for lifestyle technologies. They must be confident and be able to manage their time by creating and following task lists to complete jobs to a very high standard to meet deadlines. Avoiding the need for unnecessary revisits and frustrated clients.
A steady thought out approach to work, customers and colleagues as well as the ability to work as part of a team are essential. Someone that’s always looking to learn and grow, which is supported by us.
We’re seeking a friendly approachable person who can communicate with colleagues, clients and partners in plain English, without the use of industry jargon.
We were established to meet the needs of major top-end developers who required fully integrated systems that buyers could use with ease, are reliable and can be trusted to work without fault. We not only achieved these goals but in the process has also become one of the leading home automation companies in the UK.
- Located in West London
- Competitive Salary
- A stable company that has been trading for over ten years
- Expanding company
- Tools and Laptop supplied
- Ongoing learning and support
- A friendly and professional team
- Two years AV installation experience
- One year Control4 and Lutron programming experience
- Full UK driving Licence
- Video distribution
- Crestron programming
- Networking experience
- CCTV Setup and installation
- Worked in the high end residential and/or hospitality sector
- Intruder and Fire systems
To be considered for this role, please apply today.