As part of our continued expansion, we are recruiting for Control Panel Hardware Design Engineers within the Electrical, Control & Instrumentation (EC&I) biased environment who can support the delivery and execution of a range of industrial installation and manufacturing design contracts. The opportunities exist across multiple industries including Nuclear, Oil & Gas and manufacturing.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Concept and detailed design production for control panel hardware
• Involved in tender presentation
• Client facing including site client meetings and design reviews
• Production, checking/approval of EC&I drawings and other associated technical documentation
• Responsible for recording and tracking of project hours booking
As an SME employer, we can build our teams around talent and as such are encouraging applicants of varying backgrounds and experience levels, a compensation and benefits package will be tailored to each applicant. The roles will be full time, permanent (40hrs per week) but we will also consider short term contracts if it suits both parties.
Ideally, you will have security clearances up to SC or have the ability to obtain these in a reasonable time frame (sponsored by our company).
This role will work to the companies combined compliance procedures, as well as customer, industry specific, national and international standards.
Experience in AutoCAD – Mandatory
EPLAN - ProPanel and/or P8 - Mandatory (training can be given)
BS7671 18th Edition – Ideal Not mandatory
Engineering HNC – Minimum requirements
Engineering Degree – Ideal Not Mandatory