Does poor grammar make your teeth ache? Do you correct spelling mistakes in restaurant menus or colleagues emails? Then we need you!
We are an innovative travel company based in Romford, Essex. One of the fastest-growing luxury travel agencies in the country, Our greatest asset is its dedicated employees, and the brand is looking for a content writer to join the friendly team.
Acting as the voice of the brand, the content writer will be responsible for direct communication with the company’s loyal customers and potential customer base via email, social media, its website, online blog and the annual 164-page lifestyle brochure.
Reporting to the marketing manager, the content writer will produce a monthly schedule of well-researched and compelling content for the online blog that is in line with the content strategy and overarching marketing plan. From listicles to customer interviews, every piece of copy will adhere to the our brand guidelines and its colloquial tone of voice.
Another major aspect of the role is to help produce the annual lifestyle brochure. Merging a consumer magazine with a typical holiday catalogue, this unique printed publication has an esteemed reputation. The content writer will be required to pitch feature ideas as well as write content, sub copy and direct design to create a dynamic publication that will appeal to the diverse clientele.
As part of the marketing team, the content writer may be required to assist on event management, customer gifting and other ad hoc marketing activities throughout the year
- To work closely with the marketing manager to ensure a timely execution of the monthly content schedule.
- To work closely with partners to create newsletters, banners and other marketing material that is on brand and to deadline.
- To work alongside the social media executive to provide content for Winged Boots’ social media platforms.
- To write, sub and direct design to complete the annual lifestyle brochure.
- To implement and preserve Winged Boots’ tone of voice through all internal and external written communication.
- To maintain the integrity of the brand through the written word.
- To grow brand awareness through high-quality content.
- Impeccable grammar and a diverse vocabulary.
- An acute attention to detail.
- The ability to write for different audiences and across different platforms.
- Excellent time management