A well-established woman's fashion brand is looking for a part time Concession Manager to join their expanding retail concessions business. You will be working 16 hours per week covering the New Look concession in Southampton and Bournemouth. You will be required to work one weekday and weekends.
You will be responsible for visual merchandising and stock management. You will be responsible for driving and ensuring high standards of presentation in stores. You will build long-term relationships with store managers to negotiate key in-store locations and window space for our brands as well as provide regular feedback to the retail concessions team on sell-through, stock information and competitor activity.
As a Concession Manager you will be accountable for the following:
- Responsible for driving sales
- Manage stock levels within each concession
- Work with the retail concession team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all concessions
- To action stock takes and product recalls
To be successful in the role of a Concession Manager you will require the following:
- Demonstrable experience of visual merchandising within clothing retail
- Able to use own initiative and work independently
- Strong organisational skills. Can prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses from store to store will be paid.
- 50% staff discount
To be considered for this role, please apply today.