Our client a domiciliary care company has delivered care services to Lancashire County Council for 26 years. They have recently been awarded a further contract to deliver care and support to people in their own homes in Ribble Valley areas.
They are currently recruiting Community Care Staff to join their growing team.
Various flexible shift patterns are available on a rota basis, which could allow a working pattern to fit around your home life. (eg. 7am - 2pm , 2pm - 10pm or 6pm - 10pm)
You will be visiting people in their own homes so having use of a car is essential.
Duties and responsibilities will include -
Enabling individuals to live independent lives. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, compassionate, have an empathetic nature. Able to work alone or in a team.
- Travel allowance car (paid weekly in advance)
- Excellent rates of pay to include weekend enhancement
- Guaranteed hours
- Free Uniform
- DBS refunded
- Full induction training provided, along with professional development towards Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Written and spoken English is a mandatory requirement.
- A current DBS along with 2 suitable references will be necessary.
- Experience is preferred but not essential for this position as full training will be provided.
We have working rotas in the following areas: -
Clitheroe, Whalley, Sabden, Langho, Wilpshire, Ribchester, Longridge, Great Harwood, Rishton and Clayton Le Moors and surrounding villages.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.