Are you caring, compassionate and looking to make a difference to people’s lives?
We are a leading provider of domiciliary care and an employer of choice with a vision to inspire our people to deliver home care services with compassion, dignity, and respect.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Community Care Assistant to join our team. We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to assist us in delivering reliable, quality home care services in the Newport area.
As a Community Care Assistant with our company you’ll have the satisfaction of making a real difference to the everyday lives of vulnerable adults who need a helping hand to remain independent and secure in their own homes.
Both full and part-time vacancies are available. You will be required to work one day over the weekend and must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle.
- Providing personal care & support
- Meal preparation
- Assisting with medication
- General household tasks
- Helping people to get up and go to bed
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £8.50 per hour/paid weekly
- Mileage paid at 28p per mile
- FREE mobile phone
- Regular and consistent rota
- FREE uniform
- Ongoing support and training for national qualifications (QCF)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
To be considered for this role, please apply today.