Chef or junior Sous chef required
Straight shifts, 8.00am-5.00pm to include weekends
Our client in Abbotsbury, Dorset near Weymouth require a Chef / junior sous chef to join their team in the Colonial Restaurant.
The chef will have at least 3 years’ experience working to a high standard.
Be versatile in different cookery methods.
The restaurant has been noted for its use of local products and wants to further develop this theme. With passion and ambition the chef will help develop their seasonal menus with the catering manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar restaurant
- Be organised, efficient and have a passion for detail
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and managers and be able to describe the menu to customers
- Have responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen when on duty
- Order produce with control stock
- Help produce seasonal menus and new dishes
- Communicate daily with front of house and the catering manager
- Follow strict food hygiene and health and safety practices and procedures
- 21 Days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Free entrance to tourist attractions for you and your family
- Staff discounts in our retail shops and participating local stores
- Meals provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Staff parties and social events
The successful candidate must have available references and the right to live and work in the UK.
Salary - up to £12.00 per hour Immediate start, seasonal to November with a view to extend.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.