INSTALLERS REQUIRED TO WORK THROUGHOUT THE UK
Our Client UK’s number one for the manufacture and installation of GPR, Aluminium and Steel entrance canopies, covered walkways, carports and shelters. A forward thinking modern organisation that continues to grow offering quality products encompassed with a first-class service.
Working individually or as part of a team you will be installing products nationwide with typical customers being Local and Educational Authorities, Commercial and Domestic properties.
We provide: -
* Modern liveried van
* Company uniform
* Full PPE
* Branded market leading professional tools
* Full-time work Monday to Friday with weekend work as required
* Covered expenses for subsistence and accommodation
* Training Salary of £18,200 + Out of area allowance
* Post training salary of circa £35k-45k (training period up to 6 months)
You provide: -
* Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent time keeping.
* Full Clean driving licence
* Flexible and hard working
* Able to work at heights and ground works
* CSCS Card and DBS preferred but not essential
If you are a proactive individual not afraid of hard work and looking for a challenging and varied position working throughout the UK, apply!