Based in Lichfield, We are a 24/7 operation specialising in TV, Film & Media with a complete travel booking service.
We are a company with multiple sites and this role can be worked from either our head office in Lichfield (where training would be held) or from our new office based in the Custard factory in central Birmingham.
You will join an established friendly and enthusiastic team within a company that recognises and rewards their staff. In return you will need to be an excellent communicator, have an eye for detail and be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining an organised professional approach.
An exciting opportunity to join our expanding travel department. We are seeking applicants who have a passion to deliver outstanding customer service , be a great communicator and offer a professional, personal and dedicated service.
The consultant will be responsible for supporting a high volume, fast-paced, prestigious client base. The department is responsible for arranging and managing all aspects of travel including air, rail, ferries, vehicle hire, and taxi’s and transfers.
- Booking all travel arrangements for a wide variety of travellers including VIP’s
- Be aware of client’s travel budgets and offering the best deals and routing possible
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Process amendments, cancellations and changes in a timely but efficient manner
- Monitor and Manage GDS queues
- Flexible working patterns across various shifts 24 hours a day.
- Day, evening and night shifts available , please advise your shift preference when applying.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of GDS systems, we use Sabre but any would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail
- Team Player, Flexible, Adaptable and able to prioritise
- Takes ownership and always ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Strong Negotiator and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced Computer literacy
- Strong analytical skills, creative flare and logical thinking
This is an opportunity within a growing company operating within a niche market. You'll be working with a fantastic team of experienced professionals. We offer you a competitive salary, qualification and extensive training ,career development and staff benefits. If you do not have previous experience but have an industry/travel-related qualification and a great work ethos you may also be considered.