Based in the cathedral city of Lichfield , we specialise in providing companies within the Television, Film and Media Industries with a complete travel booking service. Our team of dedicated consultants have decades of experience both within the travel industry and providing services to the broadcasting and entertainment industry.
You will join an established friendly and enthusiastic team within a company that recognises and rewards their staff. In return you will need to be an excellent communicator, have an eye for detail and be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining an organised professional approach. As part of the team you will arrange client travel, research locations and source availability, managing the booking process from start to finish for cast and crew.
An exciting opportunity to join our expanding travel department. We are seeking applicants who have a passion to deliver outstanding customer service , be a great communicator and offer a professional, personal and dedicated service.
The consultant will be responsible for supporting a high volume, fast-paced, prestigious client base. The department is responsible for arranging and managing all aspects of travel including air, rail, ferries, vehicle hire, and taxi’s and transfers.
- Booking all travel arrangements for a wide variety of travellers including VIP’s
- Be aware of client’s travel budgets and offering the best deals and routing possible
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Process amendments, cancellations and changes in a timely but efficient manner
- Monitor and Manage GDS queues
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of Sabre GDS systems,
- Attention to detail
- Team Player, Flexible, Adaptable and able to prioritise
- Takes ownership and always ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Strong Negotiator and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced Computer literacy
- Strong analytical skills, creative flare and logical thinking
What We Offer
This is an opportunity within a growing company operating within a niche market. You'll be working with a fantastic team of experienced professionals. We offer you a competitive salary, qualification and extensive training ,career development and staff benefits. If you do not have previous experience but have an industry/travel-related qualification and a great work ethos you may also be considered.