Our client is a progressive independent Traffic Management business based in the South of England offering a wide range of traffic management schemes and expertise. Using the latest technology (EVO series Pike system) to help to keep traffic disruption to a minimum, they provide professional and safe Traffic Management systems and are ISO9001, Achilles and Acclaim accredited.
Their business is growing and they want to recruit a Business Support Administrator to work in their Oxford Depot.
You will play an important role liaising with Supervisors, Managers, Clients, Suppliers, Operatives and other team members.
Duties will include;
- General office day to day administration tasks
- Processing weekly timesheets for payroll
- Reconcile receipts, delivery dockets with purchase orders
- Provide Operational support to the supervisors, contractors
- Data input on sales/ workflow system
- Administrate damage reports for equipment
- Dealing with Customer queries and sales requests
• Must have previous invoicing experience
• Minimum of English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent) and be proficient in Excel, Word,
• Meticulous attention to detail working with a high level of accuracy
• Desirable to have previous experience with administrating plant and equipment hire
• Organised with the ability to work independently and works well under pressure
• Previous experience of working within accounts would be an advantage
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in dealing with customer and supplier enquiries in a professional manner
A flexible part-time (approx 25 hours per week) Business Support Administration role Mon - Fri. Applicant must live in the nearby area of Oxford. Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.