Developing new business and managing a portfolio of existing accounts. Generating new business & leads. Promote our products, Service and Technology in line with the Companies Objectives of the Code of Conduct, Customer Service, Technology and Data driven processes.
- Identify new business opportunities using the current database and own database of contacts to deliver team and individual targets and KPI’s.
- Managing the company strategy and objections in line with company budgets and targets.
- Promoting our Villa, Hotel USA & services to existing and new trade clients in the UK, USA Domestic and other markets.
- Attend meetings, training sessions, webinars and perform follow up duties as required.
- Provide market feedback at weekly sales meetings by researching market trends within portfolio of accounts.
- Be involved with marketing activities.
- Attendance at various overseas annual trade shows such as Florida Huddle, ITB, IPW, WTM and trade partner conferences both in the UK and overseas.
- Participate in overseas Sales Missions supporting preferred partners (Experience Kissimmee).
- Commercial proposals to generate business/ increase market share including overrides, marketing contributions & incentives.
- Provide MIS data to trade partners to track & grow business YoY.
- Being the main point of contact to trade partners for any issues that have been escalated.
- Growing the XML business and giving us exposure into new markets which we haven’t currently explored.
- Arranging various FAM trips for trade partners with the Orlando office/team.
- Manage the workload of additional trade sales members.
- Previous sales & account management experience with a proven record within a travel background.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven history of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Advanced computer literacy with focus on Microsoft and PowerPoint.
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious, confident and a team player.
- Being professional, flexible and amicable.
- The role is based in our Romford office; however, you will be expected to travel extensively within the UK and overseas as required.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travelling plus a willingness to support out of hours.
Applicants should be able to drive and have a clean driving licence.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.