We are a boutique Property Manager based in Marylebone W1, dealing with properties based in Prime Central London in and around Hyde Park. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and we are looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join our growing team.
We are looking to hire a business administrator for our cleaning and maintenance divisions. The ideal candidate would have some experience working in a busy office planning workers’ schedules and organising small teams. Ensuring they go to the correct location with the correct equipment and materials and arrive on time.
• Coordinate and manage reactive maintenance and cleaning service requests for residential clients/properties
• Coordinate and manage pre-preventative and mandatory maintenance/cleaning service requirements for residential and AST management clients/properties
• Supervise remotely maintenance & cleaning works and report back to property managers and line manager
• Record necessary and associated/relevant information onto company systems
• Utilise company systems to schedule workflow, resources and priorities as required to serve residential management clients/properties
• Record and report hourly charged service delivery to company systems, and support the reporting and invoicing of the same to clients
• Support internal and external company communication
• Be available to communicate with and manage reactive maintenance and service requests property management clients/properties
• Support the Associate Director in charge of the cleaning and maintenance divisions in the undertaking of their duties as required
• Process sales invoices for review by line manager
• Check and review purchases for accuracy
• Maintain strong and positive relationships with clients/accounts/service providers/sister companies to the company.
• Strive to deliver positive outcomes and experiences for all clients of the company
• Promote and adhere to company values personally and within the team
• Remain considerate of company costs and cash flow in the everyday performance of your duties
• Assist in developing customer awareness of the business’s products and services and identifying new business partners
• Utilise, further develop and extend existing network of clients and contacts
• Consistently use and update company systems.
Clean driving licence
Fluent written and spoken English.