We are looking for a competent person to work on buildings and construction projects to install gas membranes, tanking and waterproofing materials. Experience in working on site is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands. Following instructions and safety rules, are also essential.
This is a permanent position and training to level 2 NVQ will potentially be offered, as well as other courses.
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Assist other experienced tradesmen installing water proofing and gas membranes
- Prepare and apply construction materials to seal built structures or fill gaps (e.g. cement, water proofing products etc.).
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material.
- Conform to site safety procedures.
- Fill out and hand over the requisite paper work.
- Proven experience as construction worker.
- Experience in operating equipment like drills and small plant etc.
- Knowledge of mixing and pouring construction material (concrete, sand, grout etc.)
- Knowledge of basic construction principles and methods.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed.
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination.
- Hold a CSCS card.
Starting @ £8:50 -£12 per hour plus travel time and productivity bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.