A global company with Canadian roots, We have been a leading manufacturer of high-quality standard & custom industrial-grade metals and alloys for casting, plating, soldering and other uses since 1936. We are ISO9001 certified with manufacturing, distribution and support facilities located throughout the world.
Our success is a result of our understanding that customers need more than just a quality product. They require service and support every step of the way. We understand the latest applications and trends worldwide. From process troubleshooting to custom-designed products and on-site training classes, our customers benefit from the valuable service and technical resources at their disposal.
We invite you to discover the advantages of working with a partner driven by new product development & technology, quality & consistency, and the pursuit of 100% customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper in our Luton facility.
The function is to provide Accounting and clerical support to the Accounting department with emphasis on invoicing, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger as per described below:
Purchase Ledger duties:
- Matching invoices with Purchase orders and validate
- Coding and entering invoices and credit notes
- Ensuring timely payment of invoices in order to secure applicable discounts
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements including intercompany accounts
- Record expense reports in the system
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
Sales Ledger duties:
- Invoicing; processing of customer invoices;
- Send the invoices and statements of account to the customer (mail; e-mail, fax, depending on the customer request);
- Classification and sorting invoices and the credit notes; Credit Control;
- Verify the invoices and credits notes;
- Investigate any discrepancies’ between the invoices and the payment made by the customer;
- Reconciliation invoices and accounts receivables;
- Investigation and resolve accounts receivables’ differences ;
- Updating customers payments records in the AR ledger weekly;
- Perform any other clerical tasks assigned by the Management team.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account;
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy;
- Perform various analysis: inventory, sales, gross margins, etc
- Preparing cheques for banking;
- Perform VAT returns;