We are currently recruiting for a General Manager with experience in car park management.
2 years minimum private car parking experience.
The candidate will ideally hold the following skills:
- Results driven
- Customer care
- Commercial Awareness
- Understand procedures with DVLA
- IT literate
- Familiar with the Software - Zatpark (car park management software)
- Understanding of PCN / ANPR
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacting land owners as we only deal with private land
- Writing reports - signing contracts
- Issuing parking charges to vehicles contravening the regulations of the car park
- Adhere to company policy and procedure at all times
- Assist motorists with any general queries relating to the car park
- Advise motorists on correct appeals procedure
- Identify and report any failures of parking control equipment
- Managing existing client accounts
- Working with the business to effectively manage the client on-boarding process whilst gaining additional sites
- Re-enforcing, maintaining and developing the brand
- Understand the commercial aspect of the installed sites & look to review/improve as required
- Assisting in the development of business and marketing plans for the company, identifying and qualifying growth potential
- Follow-up on marketing generated opportunities, which will come through inbound enquiries and outbound telesales generated appointments
- Managing ANPR solutions
- Understanding Parking related software
- Always delivering a smart, professional & confident appearance to all clients.
Salary between £23 to £30k depending on experience.
Company Car provided.
To be considered for this role , please apply today.