Job description & Person Specification
Due to our rapid growth in our export business we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Export Development Manager who will be required to develop and increase sales within the international automotive wholesale markets. Reporting directly to the Export Sales Manager, this new position is open to both UK and International applicants, although a territory based candidate would be preferred.
This role will focus on generating sales growth from our extensive range of Engine Components, Steering & Suspension components & Transmission Components within the automotive and engine wholesale sectors. A tenacious and enthusiastic approach towards winning incremental business with both new and existing customers will quickly develop sales within this sector. Extensive international travel throughout the territory is a key requirement; therefore, this role requires flexibility in terms of travel arrangements. Although working within a distant management system you will become part of a Sales Team and required to work closely with other members of the team.
Area of work: Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Scandinavia, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Romania and the Baltic states
- Experience within the automotive aftermarket sector
- Experience in dealing with major automotive wholesale business
- Excellent level of PC literacy (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
Knowledge& Personal skills
- Fluent in English
- Language skills: fluent in either German, French and Spanish
- Highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Team working, able to build strong relationships (internally and externally)
Other Job related requirements
- Travel flexibility
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Territory-based, ideally Slovakia, Czech Republic or Poland
Please ONLY apply if you have the Essential skills.