We are a rapidly scaling, agile and forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting.
We abide by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
• Do what you say you’ll do
• Continually improve yourself and Inflo
• Create a positive, open and honest environment
• Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
• Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
The leadership team stands at the helm of our globally respected organisation. They are responsible for setting our strategic direction, creating lasting relationships with progressive accounting firms and guiding continual improvement in our people, processes and technology. Made up of accomplished audit professionals, the team is highly motivated and fiercely passionate about revolutionising the accounting and audit profession.
We are looking for an experienced audit professional to work closely with our leadership team to drive internal projects, share expertise and develop training and guidance resources to support innovation and transformation of the audit services of our customers. Problem solving is key to this role. While holding strong similarities, our customers take different approaches to address the challenge of integrating new technologies and processes into their audit practices.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong external audit knowledge with an aspiration to apply these skills new ways
• Have at least three years’ experience in audit practice
• Hold a professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA, (or can be ACA exam qualified as your work with Inflo will count towards time-served)
• Be a resourceful self-starter with initiative who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Have strong project management and personal organisation skills
• Have a passion for the accounting and audit profession, and how technology can be leveraged to revolutionise it
Working directly with the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for progressing and delivering a broad spectrum of internal projects across our business. You will also work with our customers to support them in advancing their audit business, services, proposition and staff.
• Flexible working environment
• Attractive salary
• Opportunity to travel
• 25 days holiday
• Opportunity to work from home
• Casual dress code
To be considered for this role, please apply today.