Our business primarily consists of Residential Property Management, here in London.
Candidates should have some property management experience, and a clean driving licence. The role will be primarily based in a very large single dwelling in Belgravia, not far from Sloane Square Station where you will be assisting the residence manager and handyman in looking after the property. The property owner, who is not always in residence, is very detailed focused and requires accurate and timely reporting. The successful candidate should have experiences working closely with tradesmen and ideally with superprime properties.
- Overseeing PPM schedules.
- Allowing access and maintaining visitor and contractor log
- Coordinate and manage reactive maintenance service requirements
- Supervise on site maintenance works and report back to client and line manager.
- Record necessary and associated/relevant information onto company systems
- Carry out and record inspections and report to client or line manager.
- Support internal and external company communication
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with clients/accounts/service providers/sister companies to the company
- Strive to deliver positive outcomes and experiences for all clients
- Promote and adhere to company values personally and within the team
- Remain considerate of clients costs and cash flow in the everyday performance of your duties
- Consistently use and update company systems.
The above outlines the key roles and responsibilities, however the list is not exhaustive.
It is a Monday to Friday role, with some flexibility to the actual hours worked as the owner may need help between 08:30 and 18:30. Working outside of these times attracts overtime.
The remuneration package is circa £25,000 dependant upon experience, with a total package of around £35,000.