A well-established woman's fashion brand is looking for an Area Manager to join their expanding retail concessions business.
We are looking for individuals who have a proven track record in retail to a supervisory or management level. We are looking for an individual to cover Manchester and surrounding areas. This will be a 1 year fixed term maternity cover contract.
As an Area Concessions Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of concessions in your allocated area. You will be responsible for visual merchandising and stock management. The role will require you to travel across a designated region and you will require your own car for this role. You will be responsible for driving sales within your region and ensuring high standards of presentation in stores. You will build long-term relationships with store managers to negotiate key in-store locations and window space for our brands as well as provide regular feedback to the retail concessions team on sell-through, stock information and competitor activity.
As an Area Concessions Manager you will be accountable for the following:
- Responsible for increasing sales in our network of concessions in your designated area
- Manage stock levels within each concession
- Work with the retail concession team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all concessions
- Responsible for visiting stores daily to ensure stock has been out on the shop floor and correctly merchandised
- To action stock takes and product recalls
- To submit visit reports and feedback any issues within your stores
To be successful in the role of an Area Concessions Manager you will require the following:
- The applicant must be a car owner with a valid UK drivers licence as the role will require travelling to a number of stores in a specified area
- Proven experience within clothing retail to a supervisory or management level
- Demonstrable experience of visual merchandising within clothing retail
- Strong organisational skills. Can prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to build strong relationships with different stakeholders
- Able to work effectively as a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays (including Bank Holidays)
- Mileage allowance
- 50% staff discount
We will consider applicants who wish to work either on a full time or part time basis.