If you are looking to take your fashion career to the next level then this opportunity could be for you!!
We are a well-established London based fashion brand who are looking for an Area Concessions Manager/Area Visual Merchandiser to join our expanding retail concessions business.
We are looking for individuals who have a proven track record in retail. We are looking for an individual to cover Essex, Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for managing a number of concessions in your allocated area. You will be responsible for visual merchandising and stock management. The role will require you to travel across a designated region and you will require your own car for this role. You will be responsible for driving sales within your region and ensuring high standards of presentation in stores. You will build long-term relationships with store managers to negotiate key in-store locations and window space for our brands as well as provide regular feedback to the retail concessions team on sell-through, stock information and competitor activity.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Responsible for increasing sales in our network of concessions in your designated area
- Manage stock levels within each concession
- Work with the retail concession team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all concessions
- Responsible for visiting stores daily to ensure stock has been out on the shop floor and correctly merchandised
- To action stock takes and product recalls
- To submit visit reports and feedback any issues within your stores
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- The applicant must be a car owner with a valid UK drivers licence as the role will require travelling to a number of stores in a specified area. We will pay mileage allowance.
- Proven experience within clothing retail
- Demonstrable experience of visual merchandising within clothing retail
- Able to use own initiative and work independently
- Strong organisational skills. Can prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with different stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays (including Bank Holidays)
- Mileage allowance
- 50% staff discount
This is a full-time role however we may consider applicants who wish to work on a part time basis.