Are you passionate about technology?
Are you looking for your first step into a career in the IT industry?
We are currently seeking an Apprentice IT Support Technician to join us in our head office in Liverpool City Centre. As an Apprentice IT Support Technician, you will help us support our internal users both at head office and other offices throughout the country. You will provide telephone support to users on both Apple and Windows hardware.
To be successful in this role you be passionate about technology as well as have the drive to diagnose and resolve users problems while communicating clearly and precisely.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build strong working relationships
* Able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
Any previous experience in the following technologies is desirable but not essential:
* Experience using Apple, Windows and Linux operating systems
* Experience using Apple and Android phones
* Knowledge or experience of networking infrastructure
* Experience using Amazon Web Services
* Understanding of VOIP
In return, you will receive a basic salary of £3.90 per hour. In addition, you will be working in a relaxed business and will receive full and ongoing training.
This role is working from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday. There is no weekend work, you won’t work bank holidays and you will receive 25 days paid holiday every year.
To be considered for this role, apply now!