This is an opportunity to join a well-established maintenance company working within the social housing sector on pre-planned and reactive maintenance works. They are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work in North-West or East London office.
They are currently seeking an administrator to carry out office duties like:
- Answering customer queries via telephone and email
- Managing operatives diaries
- Providing administration support and carrying out ad hoc project and administration duties
- Liaising with their clients and contractors
- Dealing with outgoing post
- Data entry
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience in administration within a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service
- High level of IT skills, including knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be a strong team player
To be considered for this role, please apply today.