Our client is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Computer literate.
- Administration experience (financial services preferred but not essential)
- Process orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure and work on own initiative.
- GCSE Maths & English (A-C) or equivalent
- Accurate and numerate
- Strong team player
Does this sound like you? Are you a capable and accurate Administrative Assistant?
Do you have good IT / Office skills?
If so, our client would love to hear from you. The successful candidate for this role will have good customer service skills and strong communication skills.
Key duties to include:
- To ensure all department records (electronic and paper-based) are accurately maintained and filed
- Answering telephone and relaying messages as appropriate
- Follow established on-boarding process for new firms using the Central Administration Support Service
- Record and input all new cases onto back office system within department service standards
- To undertake firm’s remunerations in line with network’s standards to ensure accurate Regulatory reporting.
- To undertake monthly firm reconciliations to balance remunerations to firm bank statements
In this role you will work Full Time (37.5 hours per week) – Mon – Fri – 9.00am – 5.00pm.
This is a permanent position and along with a competitive salary, free onsite parking is available.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.