An excellent opportunity has become available within a well-established ladies fashion company for a admin assistant.
The company is a multi-brand women's fashion distributor that has been supplying womenswear to many high street retailers, department stores and internet retailers for many years.
As an admin assistant you will be working closely with our account managers by providing crucial admin support.
Admin Assistant- Primary Responsibilities:
- To place purchase orders with suppliers.
- Daily liaison with suppliers on the status of orders and delivery dates.
- To create and maintain a critical path.
- To be the first point of contact for suppliers and customers for queries relating to orders.
- To maintain up to date information on supplier, prices and delivery dates.
- Computer literate including a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must have an interest in fashion and latest trends.
- Location: London (Aldgate East)
- Vacancy type: Full time job.
- Hours: Mon-Fri. 10.00AM-6.00PM
- Salary-£18-£20K (depending on experience)
- 20 days paid holiday excluding Bank holidays
- 50% staff discount
To be considered for this role, please apply today.