We are seeking a hardworking, adaptable Admin and General Office Assistant to join our expanding E-Commerce business on a full time, permanent basis, working standard office hours Monday – Friday.
Whilst your manager will mentor you, your day-to-day role will mainly consist of working with our office team and warehouse team. This is a varied role that will include both computer office base work, and manual work in our warehouse including packing orders and unloading deliveries.
- Adaptable and versatile
- Good communication skills
- Able to cooperate within a team
- Computer proficient
- Conscientious, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Creative and imaginative
- Experience with E-Commerce ideal, however this is not necessary as full training will be provided
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone
- Picking and packing orders
- Sales Data Entry
- Managing and amending multiple E-Commerce channels including advertising and integrating with Social Media
- Assist the team with other tasks when necessary
- Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Full Holiday Entitlement
- Pension Scheme (where eligible)
- Salary Negotiable
The above is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities within this position and the post holder may be required to carry out other duties as and when required.
If interested - during the early stages of this role you will be working with different members of the team to learn the operations of the business.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.