This is a full time role 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
The Company has two outlets/showrooms one in Teddington West London and One in Barbados.
An opportunity to join a first class management team of this small to medium size owner run Business.
Responsible for the undertaking of book keeping and the ongoing transactional accounts of the company. Managing the day to day Accounts Department and Finance function and dealing with multi-currency transactions on the company QuickBooks online accounts package.
Manage the purchase ledger function ensuring at all times that:
- All expenditure is correctly approved and posted
- Supplier statements are reconciled and reconciling items investigated
- Preparation and supervision of supplier payment runs
Manage the sales ledger function ensuring at all times that:
- Sales invoices are correctly raised and posted
- Client accounts are updated and reconciled
- Daily showroom takings are correctly reconciled and posted
- Ensure invoices are sent out, all monies due are collected in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out the bank reconciliations ensuring all reconciliations are complete to a pre- approved timetable with all reconciling items investigated and resolved
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Supply company accountant with monthly salary figures and post payroll totals
- Liaise with the company accountants
Key duties include:
- Raising and processing Sales invoices in GBP, EUR, USD and BBD
- Processing multi-currency AP invoices, coding and posting using Quickbooks online
- Processing and reconciling Credit Cards
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation of GBP, EUR and USD bank accounts
- Liaison with company Banks re accounts, currency transactions and credit cards
- Processing of weekly time sheets and monthly PAYE, payroll journals
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Payment runs, weekly and monthly
- Stock take, stock inventory, raising costing sheets – processing and monitoring stock via Microsoft Dynamics RMS
- Entering orders on RMS via purchase orders, when stock arrives checking delivery note against order, amending and requesting credits on damaged items
- Pricing on RMS
- Month end journals, prepayments, accruals etc.
- Petty Cash
- Providing administrative support
- Ensure all systems are implemented and followed with regards to financial and operational procedures
Please apply today.